Developed as a rival to Battle royale games, Call of Duty: Mobile is finally available for download. You can fight up to 100 people on the same map.
Call of Duty, which has become one of the legendary series of PC and console platforms, was released for Android and iOS platforms after a long trial period.
Call of Duty: Mobile What does offer?
Call of Duty: Mobile game was developed as a step to the popular battle royale genre of the last period. However, in the first place in the game you need to learn multiplayer game modes. Battle royale mode does not turn on immediately.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The game is about 100 people fighting against each other on the same map. Players are required to be included in the training mode to learn the basic dynamics. Developers are promising console-quality graphics and voice-to-text chat. After playing multiplayer modes for 30 minutes comes access to battle royale.
Multiplayer modes total 4. These are team protection, line struggle, death struggle, search and destroy and weapons game. Players are able to prepare different characters, appearances and weapons before matches. It is also possible to play the game on PC with emulators like GameLoop.