Ghostwire: Tokyo’s PlayStation 5 features, which will be exclusive to PlayStation 5, have been announced on the Bethesda-released console. You can find the details in our news.
Ghostwire: Tokyo’s PlayStation 5 features, a horror-themed action-adventure game hosted by Bethesda and developed by Tango Gameworks, have been announced.
Ghostwire: Tokyo has been announced for the PlayStation 5 in recent years with limited time. So the game will also come to PC after a while, but it will be exclusive to PlayStation 5 on the console. Recently, the game’s PlayStation page was updated and features of the game on PlayStation 5 were announced. You can find the features below.
When we look at the characteristics, we can say that the most noticeable thing is undoubtedly ray tracing. It also looks like it’s going to use the controller’s new features. Ghostwire: Tokyo’s release date is unfortunately unknown, but it is expected to be released later this year.
Ghostwire: Tokyo’s PS5 Features
- Stunning visuals: With ray tracing and HDR*, the power and speed of the PlayStation 5 console make the city look more beautiful and supernatural than ever as you explore Tokyo.
- Fast loading: Join the action with almost instant upload times and switch through Tokyo’s haunted streets without load times thanks to the PlayStation 5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD.
- Adaptive triggers: Whether you’re fighting conventional weapons or supernatural forces, adaptive triggers will set you straight into the action.
- Tactile feedback: Ghostwire: Feel the power of your paranormal abilities with unparalleled tactile feedback for every skill and character action in Tokyo.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech with compatible headphones: An ominous smile you hear behind you. The sound of dog barking coming from far away. The 3D sound of the PS5 console will draw you to the eerie streets of Tokyo.