All Star Wars locations gather in one game
A new real-time strategy game called LEGO Star Wars Battles comes to mobile devices. Strategy games have become very popular on mobile platforms in recent years. Warner Bros., LEGO Group and Lucasfilm also want to take part in this mobile gaming market. Developed by the TT Games Brighton studio, LEGO Star Wars Battles will have the characters and locations found in all Star Wars movies. The game will be available only on iOS and Android platforms. Producers plan to combine LEGO Star Wars characters, vehicles and positions with real-time, one-on-one multiplayer battles.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
What about LEGO Star Wars Battles?
In the game you will be able to choose Luke Skywalker, Rey, Darth Vader and other popular characters. According to the game studio, you need to improve your tower by choosing the dark or light side. The game will be built on tower defense. In the game you will have to build towers and take over the towers.
Star Wars Battles will be available free of charge and will have in-game purchases. The game, which doesn’t even have a trailer yet, will be downloadable in 2020 for the App Store and the Google Play Store.