All Star Wars locations gather in one game
A new real-time strategy game called LEGO Star Wars Battles comes to mobile devices. Strategy games have become very popular on mobile platforms in recent years. Warner Bros., LEGO Group and Lucasfilm also want to take part in this mobile gaming market. Developed by the TT Games Brighton studio, LEGO Star Wars Battles will have the characters and locations found in all Star Wars movies. The game will be available only on iOS and Android platforms. Producers plan to combine LEGO Star Wars characters, vehicles and positions with real-time, one-on-one multiplayer battles.
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
- Tom and Jerry Game Reaches 100 Million Registered Players
- Huawei claims they sold more 5G smartphones in 2019 than Samsung
What about LEGO Star Wars Battles?
In the game you will be able to choose Luke Skywalker, Rey, Darth Vader and other popular characters. According to the game studio, you need to improve your tower by choosing the dark or light side. The game will be built on tower defense. In the game you will have to build towers and take over the towers.
Star Wars Battles will be available free of charge and will have in-game purchases. The game, which doesn’t even have a trailer yet, will be downloadable in 2020 for the App Store and the Google Play Store.