60 FPS Supported Doom and Doom II Output for PC
Among the classic games, Doom and Doom II gained 60 FPS support years later.
Last year Bethesda re-released classic Doom games for modern platforms such as Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and mobile. Now, with a major update for the PC, Doom and Doom II games added many new features.
It is possible to purchase these new PC versions immediately through the Bethesda.net launcher. Even those with classic original DOS-based games are also offered updated versions free of charge. Please note that you will also receive copies of the original games when you receive new versions.
- Next-generation Google Pixel Buds gets Bluetooth certified
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra may come with a different camera layout
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
If you want a little more detailed new features. Among the highlights of these editions are the Fast Enrollment feature and support for 60 FPS. Note that the first versions of the game support 35 GPS. The add-ons include community-selected sections for the two games, as well as many megaWADs, including SIGIL.
The price of each of the games is 4.99 euros. You can access the frequently asked questions page for patch notes and plug-ins at this address.