30 FPS Problem in PC Version of Mortal Kombat 11 Fixed
NetherRealm Studio announced about a week ago that players will be able to solve 30 FPS problems. This update was released and made available to players.
In the PC version of Mortal Kombat 11, players, including cinemas, can now achieve high FPS rates. Previously, there was a problem that caused scenes to be limited to 30 FPS and 30 FPS problems were observed even on computers that could display the game with 60 FPS. NetherRealm Studio, Mortal Kombat 11 has released an update to solve this problem for the PC.
A week ago, NetherRealm Studio had responded to the requests of players who wanted to remove the FPS limit at several points of the game, such as cinematics, entry screens, menus, and 60 FPS per section of the game, and announced that the FPS limit would be removed. The company kept its promise, a new update of the requests of the players fulfilled.
Further details about the FPS update are as follows:
- Krushing Blow, Fatal Blow animations, intro and victory screens, Krypt mode, such as cinematics and menus were activated in the option to open 60 FPS.
- The option to turn reflections on / off was presented.
- It was known that some players had problems starting or locking the game. With the new update it has been partially solved and it is still being studied.
- Improvements for frequent disconnection
- Small corrections were made for mice and controllers.
- And the update included a few more corrections and additions to improve the gaming experience.