Xbox Game Pass, the most economical way to access games on PC and console, continues to evolve. The service, which came into our lives in 2017, is becoming more attractive to players with continuous new productions. Finally, Microsoft announced that 22 new games will be included in the Game Pass library.
22 new games to be added on the day of the
Last night, the company broadcast live on Twitch and gave a presentation on independent games. Accordingly, 22 independent games will be added to the service from the day it is released. The list of games shown in the presentation is as follows:
- Art of the Rally (Console – 2021)
- Astria Ascending (Console – 2021)
- Backbone (Console)
- Boyfriend Dungeon (Console and PC)
- Craftopia (Console and PC)
- Dead Static Drive (Console and PC)
- Edge of Eternity (Console – 2021)
- Hello Neighbor 2 (Console)
- Library of Ruina (Console)
- Little Witch in the Woods (Console)
- Moonglow Bay (Console)
- Narita Boy (Console)
- Nobody Saves the World (Console)
- Omno (Console – Summer 2021)
- Recompile (Console and PC – 2021)
- Sable (Console and PC)
- She she Dreams Elsewhere (Console and PC)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (Console)
- The Ascent (Console and PC)
- Undungeon (Console and PC)
- Way to the Woods (Console)
- The Wild at Heart (Console)
What is Xbox Game Pass?
The service offered by Microsoft allows users to access a large library of games for a monthly fee. Described as the Netflix of games, the system offers attractive opportunities, especially for those with low purchasing power. Users who want to get an Xbox Game Pass subscription must purchase one of the three packages offered based on the platform they own. Players who want to use it on both console and PC only need to get Ultimate instead of two different packages.
At the same time, users who purchase the Ultimate package also get EA Play. This service from Electronic Arts includes popular games such as Jedi Fallen Order, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield and Titanfall.